4.20.2008

Just a few more random photos...


Mom and Dean
Check out those cool red Converse! Thanks Auntie Biz!


Uncle Brian with Dean and cousin Desmond


Happy Boy!


This photo was taken after I had my first day of working since Dean has been born. I was very tired. Dean and I were happy to see each other and snuggle after a long day. Thankfully, I don't have to go back to working full time and I don't have to go back to work until next fall, when I will return only half time.


Daddy and Dean, my two favorite boys.


Here's Dean sporting his Gordon Russell T-bird shirt. This is my school's mascot. Several of the teachers I work with had this shirt made for Dean. We love it! I just wish he was going to be able to wear it longer. He is growing out of clothes so quickly right now!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, aren't those the cool red converse that Auntie JEN gave Dean?

He's very cute either way!

Jen

Dave said...

Whoops! Dean got two pairs of Converse, one navy and one red. Obviously, we didn't remember which color was from which aunt!

I'll be sure to clear that up with Dean... as soon as he wakes up from his nap, that is.

Unknown said...

Any kid who rocks Chucks is alright in my book!