5.06.2007

Beka's Superhero Results

Dave decided that I too need to take the Superhero test. So here are the results! I am destined to be Wonder Woman, who knew? I guess that will be a good superhero to be for motherhood.

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
























Wonder Woman
75%
Green Lantern
70%
Supergirl
70%
The Flash
50%
Superman
50%
Batman
45%
Iron Man
45%
Robin
35%
Spider-Man
35%
Hulk
35%
Catwoman
25%
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but can she take down a Tae Soo Do sblack belt?

Grin.

Dave said...

I wonder what the child of Superman and Wonder Woman would be like... no wonder he's so active!

Dave said...

One more thing, has anyone else ever noticed the similarity between Weezer and Wonder Woman's logo? I think Weezer ripped that off...

Anonymous said...

Okay, I took the test too. I am not surprised at Beka's results (she is clearly a wonderful woman), and David's (clearly a super man). But I ended up with an 80% for the Green Lantern, followed by 70% The Hulk. Go figure. Just don't make me mad. You wouldn't like me when I'm mad.

Anonymous said...

well i took that test. Im Iron Man. Inventor, Businessman, Genius. I guess it works for me.....kinda